nausea is related to the condition of uneasy and discomfort in the stomach accompanied with the feeling of vomit. It is a symptom of various illnesses. It itself is not an illness. Due to the presence of some illness in our body, nausea occurs as a reaction.
Some of the important symptoms of nausea:
1. Due to the effect of nausea in your body the person may suffer from instant sweating.
2. The other important symptom of nausea is that a person may suffer from weakness and dizziness.
3. A person may also suffer from the pain in the stomach due to the effect of nausea.
There are different causes of nausea:
1. The problem of digestion is one of an important cause of nausea. If a person is suffering from indigestion then he or she is bound to face this problem.
2. During the initial period of pregnancy, a woman has to face this problem almost every day and in numbers of times.
3. Stress in any form is not good for health. Especially if the stress is of emotional nature then it worsens the condition. One of the main causes of nausea is carrying of stress especially if it is carried for a long period.
4. During chemotherapy and while taking medicines nausea occurs.
5. Nausea can also cause by traveling in a cooped-up bus or in a train.
6. Overeating of any food may result in the problem of nausea.
7. Nausea is also caused by the intake of drugs and alcohol.
Nausea can be easily treated by some popular home remedies:
1. To get rid of the feeling of nausea, intake of chamomile or peppermint tea is effective. It eliminates the complete feeling of nausea.
2. Consumption of ginger is one of the best and the oldest home remedies for nausea. As ginger is very effective in the process of digestion so intake of ginger in raw for or with tea reduces the tendency of vomiting and the feeling of nausea.
3.The problem of apple cider vinegar or honey, which is taken regularly before being mixed with water if each meal decreases nausea.